Applying for a new credit card doesn’t have to be a painful or time consuming activity. Discover Card has created a way to search for and locate the card that fits you and your financial needs. With an online application, you can get a card faster than you think and with your new Discover Card you can get on with you life with a powerful tool for making your life easier.
Why Discover Card?
Discover Card has grown to become a major player in the credit card industry. As a member of the Discover Network, the card is now the third largest in the United States with over 50 million card holders. With you new card, you join the legion of customers who have found a superior credit experience with unbeatable benefits.
Card holders enjoy many security benefits that are exclusive to Discover Card. Keeping the card holder’s financial information in mind, Discover has created some of the most generous and inventive security features for its members. Current security benefits include:
- Free copies of your FICO score on your statement and online
- Overnight replacement for lost or stolen cards
- E-mail, text and phone alerts of suspicious activity on your card
Discover helps card members stay on top of any changes to their credit score by including a customer’s current credit score on their monthly paper statement and including it in the secure member’s online area. If there are any suspicious activities on a customer’s account that could affect their credit score, Discover Card offers several ways to quickly and easily alert the issuer.
In addition, Discover Card members earn rewards that other credit card can’t match. Each moth, DiscoverCard.com offers changing rewards including cash back and exclusive deals through major retailers. Current offers for card holders include:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 5% cash back on selected purchases
- Credit card rewards redeemable for cash
- Rewards for Amazon.com purchases
- Exclusive partner gift cards
Applying is Easy and Quick Online:
Before you start your online application for a new Discover Card, you’ll need to ensure that you qualify:
- Online credits are only available for permanent residents of the United States
- Must be 18 or older in order to apply
- Valid Social Security number required to apply
How to find your perfect Discover Card
1. Visit Discovercard.com to learn about the Discover it Card, Discover it For Students, and Discover’s range of business cards.
2. Not sure if Discover Card is your best option? Discover compares their card to the its competitors so you can see the benefits and rewards you’ll be getting with your card.
3. Want to know your credit score before you decide? Head over to the Annual Credit Report Website and request your free credit report from the three major credit reporting agencies.
How to apply for your Discover Card through www.DiscoverCard.com:
1. Click on the orange “Apply Now” button at the top of the page in order to begin your application.
2. You’ll be asked to enter your name, address, social security number, bank information and other personal information.
3. Once your application is approved, you will receive your new Discover Card within 14 business days.
Discover Card offers a robust package of rewards and incentives for potential card holders. The online application process is quick and easy, with little hassle during the application process. Applicants that are on the fence over where to go with Discover or a competitor have a useful means to compare the card’s benefits with its competitors’ thanks to a handy chart available on the application page.